On any given day, a nurse can play a pivotal role in someone’s life. Experienced nurses often share stories of previous experiences and draw upon these experiences when circumstances warrant.
Hence, reflection can be a valuable tool. It serves as a tool for not only recalling experiences but also for applying lessons learned from those experiences. Keeping a nursing journal provides these benefits and more.
- Refer to your FNP Clinical Skills and Procedures Self-Assessment Form (Attached) and consider how your self-assessment might inform your Assignment.
Journal Entry (450–500 words) Assignment:
In your journal entry, answer the following questions:
Learning from Experiences
- Reflect on the 3 most challenging patient encounters and discuss what was most challenging for each.
- What did you learn from this experience?
- What resources did you have available?
- What evidence-based practice did you use for this patient?
- What new skills are you learning?
- What would you do differently?
- How are you managing patient flow and volume?
Communicating and Feedback
Respond to the following reflective questions:
- How might I improve on my skills and knowledge, and how to communicate that back to my Preceptor?
- How am I doing? What is missing?
- What type of feedback am I receiving from my Preceptor?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.