Personnel Research Techniques & HRIS
Assignment 1: Human Resource Information System (15%)
The VP of HR has advised that the new HRIS system has been approved and you have been asked to take on this responsibility. Prepare a report that includes all of the information required below (or provide the same information for a department in a company for which you have worked).
- List the different functions within the HR department and provide a brief description of each.
- Prepare a description of the HRIS project team. Who will be involved and at what level? Keep the team to a maximum of 6 people.
- Using Excel, create a sample data dictionary for the employee function (minimum 15 data fields).
- Prepare a list of reports required (5 regular and 5 legislative).
- Using Word, prepare a table showing the security requirements for the department (max 7 users with levels shown for each user).
- List the existing and required hardware requirements.
- Prepare a list of other systems which might be connected to the HRIS (internal and external).
- Prepare a basic vendor feature matrix (comparison table) and include a minimum of 10 important features that you would like to have in the new HRIS system. Note: if you prepare the matrix using Excel, make sure you copy the Excel worksheet into your word processed file.
Please ensure that your completed assignments meet the following requirements.
|Your report should include: Cover page with your name, student number, assignment nameTable of ContentsIntroductionSeparate section for each required item.
|Word processed, double-spaced, spellchecked, your name on first page, page numbering on every page
|Save the File as Word Document Format (.docx)
|XXXy.asgn1.docx where XXX is replaced by your last name, and y is replaced by your first initial and 1 is replaced by the appropriate assignment number for each assignment submitted.
|For references, quote and cite the source. Example: “XXX”, (Belcourt & McBey, p. 127)
|Please check the Timeline (in Course Information) for the due date for each assignment.
Please see How assignments will be marked (in Assignments).
How to submit your assignment:
- Submit your file in the Assignment area. Once there, click the link for the assignment you wish to submit, then attach your file in Section 2, Assignment Materials.
- For help submitting your assignments, please see How to use Blackboard & Submit Assignments (in Course Information at the left).
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.