- Keto Kate – a woman who swears by the keto (low-carb, high-fat) diet.
- Junk food Jack – a man who frequently eats junk food.
- Doris Dietitian – a woman who carefully analyzes the nutritional information of all elements of her diet.
- Varishti Vegan – a woman who strictly adheres to a vegan (only plants and plant-based derivatives) diet.
Choose a persona from the list above and discuss the use of high protein diets for weight loss from that point of view (as if you were that person).
Your post should include, but is not limited to:
- Defining a high protein diet
- Discussing the effectiveness of such a diet, especially with respect to
- the ability to maintain the lost weight
- the ability to make a long-term commitment and any long-term health effects that may result from this
- the feasibility of implementing and following the diet
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.