Task: Create a recruitment strategy for an IT company of your choice. You don’t have to name any IT organisation; it can be anonymous.
Your strategy should reflect the competitive nature of attracting the best talent and the choices of channels available to recruiters. It should also reflect how technology is affecting the recruitment process, changing behaviours or recruiters and candidates
Key areas to examine (do not limit yourself to these areas)
- Organisational strategy
- Importance of employer branding
- Workforce development
- Capabilities of recruitment team
- Choice of outsourcing or internal recruitment team
- Importance of job analysis and job description
- Competency development and matrix
- Use of cross functional team to agree job competencies
- Factors which will attract the appropriate candidates
- Importance of diversity in candidates recruited
- Remaining compliant with legislation
- Budget and investment required
- Advertising options
- Programmatic recruitment
- Use of online and social media
- Internal recruitment
- Evaluation methods
There will be 3 learning outcomes assessed in this assignment.
LO1 Manage recruitment, selection, and induction activities effectively, efficiently, lawfully and professionally
LO2 Define the development and evaluation of resourcing and talent management strategies, diversity management and flexible working initiatives
LO3 Evaluate long- and short- term talent planning and succession planning exercises with a view to building long-term organisational performance
- Your report should be typed on A4 paper, font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.
- Word limit for report document: Maximum 2500 words(excluding appendices).
- Review the current literature on key topics
- Referencing is to be the Harvard Referencing Style
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.