Please read the case “Baman Technology: Building Supply Chains for Boundaryless Dining” on the Blackboard and then discuss and analyze it as a group. Each group is to answer the questions below in a group report. You need to utilize the information provided to you in the related chapters and suggested readings.
MANDATORY OUTLINE FOR REPORT
First page: Case name, Group number, Student names, Date.
Questions to be answered by the group
1. Analyze Baman’s strategies for its restaurant and retail supply chains from the perspective of segmentation, uncertainty, product demand and supply characteristics. (30%)
2. How could the newly defined retail supply chain strategy help Baman out of its excessive inventory predicament? (20%)
3. How could Baman enhance supply chain performance through supply chain integration and collaborative innovation to support its “boundaryless dining” business model? (20%)
4. What do you think of Zhang Tianyi’s three options? What specific suggestions can you make for each of them? (15%)
5. If Baman was forced to keep only one of its business lines, either restaurant business or retail business, which one do you recommend them to keep? Explain why. (15%)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.