Surveys are among the tools that researchers use to gather information from research study participants. In this module, you will read the article Questionnaire Design and explore survey question construction. You’ll read two example surveys. One survey focuses on social justice in the United States. The other survey focuses on potential careers. You will choose one of the surveys and analyze the construction and validity of its questions and associated answer options.
For your initial post, review the following two surveys covering social justice and career considerations:
- Survey: Social Justice in the United States
- Survey: Careers
Choose one of the surveys to analyze in the discussion. Include the title of the survey you select in the title of your post. Answer the following questions about the survey you chose. Note: Unlike for the other discussions in this course, you must start a thread or complete your initial post to read and reply to your peers’ posts.
- Consider what you have learned in the course about creating a good survey. What is one aspect of an item you would change to improve the survey? Try to identify an aspect that your peers have not.
- On which of the four following scales of measurement is the item measured?
- Why do you think this scale of measurement is the correct one?
- Why would you make the changes you suggested? Using key terminology and concepts from your reading, explain your rationale for the improvements.
- How does appropriate survey construction relate to the programmatic theme of ethics?
Once you have completed your initial post, respond to two peers while being respectful of and sensitive to their viewpoints. Respond to at least one initial post that analyzed a different survey than you did. Consider advancing the discussion in the following ways:
- Post an article, video, or visual to reinforce a peer’s idea or challenge them to see their point from a different perspective.
- Engage in conversation with your peers around survey question construction.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.