In Chapter 9, you read about four criteria that need to be met in order for contact between hostile groups to decrease prejudices. In this assignment, you will reflect on these criteria and develop a program to reduce prejudice. Compose an essay that includes the following components:
- an explanation of how one’s tendency to perceive others using either the halo effect or the fundamental attribution error could contribute to developing prejudices,
- a description of the four criteria used to reduce prejudice for groups, and
- a discussion of the two criteria that you think are most important and why.
After providing a brief overview of the article’s main findings, address the following points.
- Describe a prejudice reduction program you could implement based on the two criteria that you previously selected as most important.
- Explain why you believe this program will be effective by drawing on research concerning prejudice and discrimination.
- Discuss how the program would be implemented. Be specific in who would be targeted, where this program would take place, and how you see the program being executed.
Your response should be at least two pages in length. You must use at least two academic sources as references for your paper, and at least one source must come from the Waldorf Online Library. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced, and paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Please format your paper and all citations in accordance with APA guidelines.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.