SLP Assignment Expectations
This Module’s SLP is intended to allow you to apply the process of principled negotiation in an experiential way. Using the assigned background readings, as well as some independent research of your own, apply principled negotiation to a real life, practical case. Be sure to use subheadings to show where you are responding to each required item.
Provide a response of 3-4 pages, not including title page and references. Ensure you include an Introduction, Body of Work, and Conclusion.
Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources. Use three references and a minimum of two of these from peer-reviewed sources. For additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals, see http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php and for evaluating internet sources:
- Identify an organization (without revealing proprietary information), and explain a specific conflict or issue that was negotiated using principled negotiation. Do not re-use a conflict/situation presented earlier in this course.
- How were the four points of principled negotiation used? Be as specific as you can in describing each.
- What were the defined interests of each side?
- How did the negotiation resolve? Was it successful? What changes could you recommend to improve the process?
- What was your side’s BATNA? If one was not needed because of a successful resolution, what do you think a valid BATNA for your side would have been?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.