For your essays, 2300 words please answer this essay question.
Consider how the representation of the
cultural impact of WW2.
The module name is Film Noir The Dark Side of America, the essay should be relevant of module ‘ Film Noir ‘ check the reading list and lecture materials to have an idea about the essay question.
Instructions to follow:
- lecture materials
Evidence of extensive and discriminating reading / research using relevant sources and accurate use of academic conventions.
For the essay
- Interdiction should have what the paper will talk about and the main argument
-in the introduction use these formats
- Firstly, this essay will explain ,,,, or will analyze or simlier thing
- The main arugemt will be ….
-The introduction should have a hook and thesis statement and outline the key points
In conclusion, from the above analyze ( or discussion or similar ), it is clear that ….
- a conclusion should link back to the essay question and summary of your main points and the final outcome of your argument in the essay.
Provide evidence with numbers, for example:
- with the percentage of students enrolled at universities only increasing from 3% to 7.2% between the years of 1930 and 1962
- They can no longer choose where they contribute and are forced into a drastically different role without any say in the matter, which in time where students have to pay over £9000 for their studies and the state
add the page number when you do references citation ( Paul, 2010, p10)
As example Please use these references citations skills :
- According to Mason (2010, pp. 427-456),
- Paul (2010, p10) defines that
- Smith (2013) argues that
- As Boddington (1978) states “social knowledge is always liable
- A study conducted by Giannakis and Bullivant, (2015) shows that
- Shams, and Huisman (2013) study suggests that
- In a study conducted by Mason (2010, pp. 427-456), it was found out that
Provide examples to make the argument more clearer
Use of new information, new methodology or new theory at the forefront of the discipline.
good communication skills. Demonstrates the ability to interpret and/or present concepts and/or data in a critical and constructive way.
The paper should follow these instructions
• Knowledge and understanding showing significant signs of originality and an in-depth understanding of the underlying concepts and
• Evidence of extensive and discriminating reading / research using relevant sources and accurate use of academic conventions.
• Use of new information, new methodology or new theory at the forefront of the discipline.
• Some original insights; arguments are convincing and well supported in almost all respects.
• Grasp of appropriate critical concepts and critical analytical ability.
• A firm sense of relevance.
• Ability to make use of scholarly reviews and primary sources.
• Ability to present well-structured, robust and persuasive arguments and judgements in accordance with the theories and concepts of the
• Excellent communication skills. Demonstrates the ability to interpret and/or present concepts and/or data in a critical and constructive
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.