I. Below are the overall criteria for writing a systematic review and the attached PRISMA checklist should guide your writing and the necessary components of a systematic review.
- While students are not required but certainly encouraged to submit the systematic review assignment for publication, it is expected that your submission is of publishable quality.
- You will need to select a professional journal to guide your formatting. Upon submission, you will provide a copy of your selected publication’s guidelines for article formatting.
- The systematic review submission does not have a required word count; \
II. Reminder, the characteristics of a systematic review are well-defined and internationally accepted. The following are the defining features of a systematic review and its conduct:
- clearly articulated objectives and questions to be addressed
- inclusion and exclusion criteria stipulated a priori (in the protocol), that determine the eligibility of studies
- a comprehensive search to identify all relevant studies, both published and unpublished
- appraisal of the quality of included studies, assessment of the validity of their results, and reporting of any exclusions based on quality
- analysis of data extracted from the included research
- presentation and synthesis of the findings extracted
- transparent reporting of the methodology and methods used to conduct the review
III. Keep these tips in mind:
- Define your question clearly (remember PICOS); discuss it with your supervisor and colleagues
- Write a brief protocol according to guidelines for systematic reviews (e.g. PRISMA or Cochrane)
- A systematic review is often the first and essential step in the research process.
- A rigorously conducted review will help you to:
- Determine what is already known about your proposed research topic /question
- Appraise the quality of the research evidence
- Synthesize the research evidence from studies of the highest quality
- Identify research gaps and priorities for generating new evidence to fill these gaps
- Avoid unnecessary duplication of research
- Shape your future research project and inform your research plan
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.