In this course, there are 4 research project assignments in which you are asked to investigate evidence-based practices that address an identified social problem. Each assignment will build upon the previous assignments, and in Wk 5 you will compile and submit a final research proposal. Be sure you carefully review your faculty member feedback each week, so that you can apply it to the final proposal in Wk 5.
For Part 1 of your research project, your first steps are to identify a social problem, develop a research question, and determine alternative and null hypotheses. You will then explicitly and operationally define the conceptual elements of the research question, including the variables to be measured. Once that has been completed, you will need to consider how you will measure the defined variables. You have been asked to summarize this information in an executive summary to provide to your agency’s board.
Review the Grand Challenges for Social Work and select one to focus on for your research project.
Research the social problem, as well as the current knowledge base (i.e., understanding) of the social problem.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word executive summary in which you do the following:
- Describe the social problem you chose and summarize the current issues related to the social problem.
- Develop a research question to help address gaps in the current understanding of the social problem.
- Discuss how your research question meets the criteria for a good question.
- Include a literature review summarizing at least 4 articles related to your research question. Use the Literature Review Guide to help you through this process.
- Formulate the alternative and null hypotheses.
- Identify the major variables (e.g., independent variables and dependent variables) in your research question and how these may be operationalized and measured.
Include at least 4 peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Bottom of Form
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.