The Midterm Paper requires you to select one of the two questions below. The questions ask you to review video presentations. The first question examines the development of artificial intelligence and it impact on work, government, business and individual rights as well read a short article on AI “I am in Fact a Person”. The second question examines the impact of World War I on our world today through three short presentations by Professor Jay Winter of Yale University and view episode 1, The Great War and the Shaping of the 20th century.
Question 1. The documentary (link below) is entitled “In the Age of A.I.” You are asked to watch three of the five segments of the documentary and read the article from the Guardian “I am in Fact a Person”, link provided below. The segments are: 1. China has a plan; 2. The Promise; 3. The Future of Work; 4. The Surveillance Capitalists; and 5. The Surveillance State. Your answers should demonstrate that you viewed the documentary and provide a minimum of three direct references to the information provided.
Provided below is the link to the transcript of the documentary.
ARTICLE FROM GUADRIAN
- World War I (The Great War) was one of the most consequential events in history. One historian observed that World War I was one of the greatest tragedies in modern history from which all the other tragedies of the 20th century flowed. Much of our world today was shaped by the events that occurred over a hundred years ago. The theme of your essay is how World War I shaped the world in the 21st century. Professor Jay Winter is one of the foremost authorities on this period of history. Provided below are three 10-minute presentations by Professor Winter. Use his presentations provided below as the basis of your essay. 1. The Revolution and Violence in World War I. 2. The Legacy of World War I today and 3. The Thirty Years War (1914-1945). In addition, view the first episode of “The Great War and the Shaping of the 20th century”. The link is provided below,
- THE REVOLUTION AND VIOLENCE IN WORLD WAR I
- THE LEGACY OF WORLD WAR I TODAY
- THE THIRTY YEARS WAR (1914-1945)
- THE GREAT WAR AND THE SHAPING OF THE 20TH CENTURY
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.