1. List possible emotional reactions that the EMT-Basic may experience
when faced with trauma, illness, death, and dying.
2. Discuss the possible reactions that a family member may exhibit when
confronted with death and dying.
3. State the steps in the EMT-Basic’s approach to the family confronted
with death and dying.
4. State the possible reactions that the family of the EMT-Basic may
exhibit due to their outside involvement in EMS.
5. Recognize the signs and symptoms of critical incident stress.
6. State possible steps that the EMT-Basic may take to help reduce or
7. Explain the need to determine scene safety.
8. Discuss the importance of body substance isolation (BSI).
9. Describe the steps the EMT-Basic should take for personal protection
from airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
10. List the personal protective equipment necessary for each of the following situations: Hazardous materials, Rescue operations, Violent scenes, Crime scenes, Exposure to bloodborne pathogens, Exposure to airborne pathogens.
LISTING WELL-BEING BASICS
Complete the following lists.
1. List at least five key elements of the OSHA standards designed to
protect emergency responders who have been exposed to bloodborne pathogens.
2. List at least five signs and/or symptoms of stress.
3. List four types of calls that have a higher than normal potential
for causing stress in EMS personnel.
4. List and define five emotional stages a dying patient may go
5. List and explain the three “Rs” an EMT-B should follow when reacting
to a dangerous situation.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.