For this learning assignment, you will begin the process of research in ways that directly relate to the final paper.
This week you will write on your chosen topic from the list below using one scholarly article that you find in the APUS Library or another academic source, such as Google Scholar.
- Leadership and the role of organizational culture
- Styles of leadership within your organization
- Ethics and leadership
- Servant leadership
- Global leadership
- Leading Change
- Leadership, technology, and the organization
- Trends in leadership and how to adapt it in your organization
- Other ideas? Contact your instructor
FYI: A scholarly article is simply an article that comes from an academic source, such as a business or psychology journal. It’s not the NYT, Washington Post, etc.
Note that you may access the APUS Online Library and get help with scholarly research from the school.
How to complete this assignment
In your own words, write a short paper (500-600 words) in APA format that answers the following questions:
- Explains what the research is about and who/what it involves
- Discuss how the research was conducted
- Write about the outcome of the research (what were the results?)
- Were there any limitations to the study?
- How can you use this study as part of your final research paper?
Your paper should be written in first person. Do not use quotes and fill up your essay with a bunch of text from the study you are exploring. I will be grading you on your ability to tell me in a conversational way the answers to the above questions.
The word minimum for this assignment does not include the title page or reference page.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.