After years of research and development, your client has created a golf ball that markedly reduces the average golfer’s propensity to slice his or her shots hit with a driver, fairway wood, or long iron. The company will soon begin manufacturing the ball in the United States. The company firmly believes its technology combined with its U.S.-based manufacturing will create a blockbuster product. You have been hired to dimension the marketplace for this new golf ball and provide a go-to-market plan.
We expect you to cover the following areas in your presentation:
- What is the size of the U.S. golf ball market?
- Who is the target customer for this product?
- What does the market expect from a golf ball?
- What is the competitive landscape of the market?
- What is the price structure?
- Sales and Marketing
- What is the target price point?
- What vehicles for promotion should be used?
- What are the distribution channels?
- What are the potential U.S. sales for this product?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.