- Imagine you’re the chair of the DPRC, and you want to know whether students who take a course with 3 different instructors score differently on the final exam. Below is a spreadsheet with the final exam scores for five students in each of the 3 classes taught by different instructors. You need to complete the table below, and use the data from the completed table to compute each of the following:
- After computing Fobt, you must review the ANOVA Critical Value Table (in weekly folder), and determine what Fcrit is. Compare Fobt to Fcrit, and state whether there is a statistically significant finding.
- If there is a significant finding, review the descriptive statistics and determine what order the groups are in.
- Write up the results of your ANOVA in APA format.
|n1 =||n2 =||n3 =|
= ? + ? + ? – ?
= ? – (? + ? + ?)
- dfB = 𝜅 – 1 = ? (Numerator)
- dfW = N –𝜅 = ? (Denominator)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.