The Baypoint Group (TBG) needs your help with a WLAN proposal. GHS is a chain of sporting goods stores that cater to the sport of soccer. Because GHS has grown in popularity,it now has nine stores in the area.GHS is considering implementing a wireless technology that will link all of its stores through wireless broadband service. The chain would install WLANs in each store and provide its employees with PDAs for better customer service.GHS is unsure how to start this process. They have asked TBG for help, and TBG has turned to you.
This is a short-term engagement that lasts 30 days. As the subject matter expert/consultant, the TBG wants a 4-6 page report at the end of your assignment.
2.0 Overview of WLAN fundamentals, security threats, and issues (discuss from a company-wide standpoint).
3.0 Detailed WLAN recommendations
Section 3.0 should include:
- Fundamentals of WLAN technology
- Recommendations for WLAN solutions for the new company
- Recommendations for implementing your proposed solutions
- Practices that you will use to ensure wireless security within the enterprise (they may hire you long term.) You might make these as sub-sections if you’d
This section should be short, a paragraph or two.
- Your submission should be 4 to 6 pages long (not including the title page and the reference page).
- All sections are represented (Sections 1.0 – 4.0).
- The paper is in APA format with proper citations and references.
- 1″ margins.
- In Times New Roman or Arial font, font size 12.
- Utilized correct grammar and spelling.
- Include and cite references as needed.
- The key to this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of the topics, not to re-word the text or reference material.
|Assignment Rubric (100%)|
|Synthesis of Concepts||60%|
|Writing Standards – APA format||20%|
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.