One of the critical aspects of instructional design is evaluation. Critically evaluating your design choices can help you improve as an instructional designer. This assignment gives you an opportunity to evaluate your use of design models and theories within your instructional solution.
Have someone use or review the instructional solution you designed. In 1,200-1,500 words, conduct an evaluation of your instructional solution by addressing the following:
- Provide a justification for all the design decisions you made.
- Describe how you used the instructional design model you selected.
- Explain how effective the instructional design model was when creating the instructional solution. Explain any adjustments to the model you had to make.
- Describe how you used instructional or learning theories to design your instructional solution.
- Explain the feedback you received from the users or reviewers of your instructional solution.
- Describe how effective you feel your instructional solution was at solving the instructional or performance problem.
- Explain what you would change if you were to do this project again.
- Cite 5-7 sources to support your justifications.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Note: Please strictly follow the rubric, and the justification and model are connected to the week 5 assignment which I included in the file. Also, make sure that it follows the bloom’s taxonomy model to complete the instructional solution that needs infographics solution about the company policies. Please read the Assignment 5 assignment first before answering this assignment.
Please do not use the same references from week 5.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.