- Infographics are visual representations of information.
- They can include numbers, text, images, or any combination of the three.
- Just as in traditional writing assignments, an infographic can take on any of the various rhetorical modes — informative, instructive, descriptive, persuasive, etc.
- Infographics provide quick way to convey a lot of information.
- For example, this infographic on Integrating Virtual Clinics conveys interesting data much more concisely than another paragraph inserted here could have:
Students will create an Infographic on the topic of Telehealth.
Students should create an infographic that is easily understood by the lay public or general population.
The infographic should provide information useful to communicating the “What, Why, When and How” of Telehealth.
Students may choose to focus on one or more the following suggested topic areas; however, students may choose their own relevant telehealth topic areas of: (Writers Choice)
- Telehealth Versus Telemedicine
- Environments or Systems
- Population Health
- Health Promotion and Illness Prevention
- Integrative Health
- Technologies and Innovation
- Provider Access
- Patient Access
- Policy Implications
- Legal Implications
- Clinical Practice Issues
- Education/Training Needs
- Research Implications
- Quality of Care
- Outcome Management
- Students will select a platform (tool) for building their infographic.
- There are a number of great infographic platforms available online.
- Many are free, but most require that you do set up an account. Check out Infogr.am, Easelly, Piktochart, and Visme.
- Create the Infographic using one of the above platforms.
Post completed infographic in PDF format to the D2L week four assignment link.
- Length: Infographic 1
- Citations: 4 high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.