Watch the Virtual Heart Dissection Part 1 and Part 2 and answer the questions as you go!
Virtual Heart Dissection Part 1
- What does the aorta do?
- How do you tell left from right sides of the heart?
- How do you tell the front from the back of the heart?
- On the front of the heart, what does the diagonal blood vessel separate?
- Does blood on the right side of the heart oxygenated or deoxygenagted?
- Where does the left side of the heart pump to? Why does it have more muscle?
- Describe with the outside of the atria look like.
Virtual Heart Dissection Part 2
8. What is the function of the atria?
9. What is the function of the tricuspid valve (Right AV valve)?
10. What are chordae tendineae and papillary muscles?
11. Where is the mitral valve located?
12. The left ventricle pumps blood into what major blood vessel?
13. Describe the structure of the semi-lunar valves.
14. What is the function of the semi-lunar valves?
15. What is the semi-lunar valve on the right side of the heart called?
16. What is the semi-lunar valve on the left side of the heart called?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.