Write 3 PAGES, AND COMPLETE NURSING INFORMATICS COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT SURVEY
For this Assignment, complete the nursing informatics competency assessment survey to determine what skills you may or may not have acquired. Utilizing the assessment survey, you will explore the importance of these competencies in nursing practice, as well as in the implementation of nursing informatics projects in your practice.
- Review the “Nursing Informatics: Scope and Standards of Practice” learning resource to explore competencies related to nursing practice.
- Consider the role of competencies in nursing practice. Which competencies may be the most beneficial for project management and nursing informatics?
- Reflect on which skills you might currently possess and how you might become competent in others.
- Complete the “Advanced Nursing Informatics Competency Assessment L3/L4 (NICA) Survey” in this week’s Learning Resources to assist you in evaluating the competencies.
- Explain what competencies are most important and beneficial for your success as a leader in your practice. Be specific and provide examples.
- Appraise the leadership strategies, addressed in Standard 11, that you might employ to establish a culture that supports new information technology initiatives. Be specific.
- Analyze whether or not you currently have these skills. Then, explain approaches you might recommend implementing to become competent or more proficient in this skill.
Note: Be sure to include the completed Nursing Informatics Competency Assessment Survey with your paper.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.