Critically evaluate the suggestion that the use of stronger strains of cannabis (i.e. skunk) is a ‘new drug problem’ and explain the extent to which policy responses impact on its use.
Here are some things to think about/ensure you cover as you undertake this work:
- Explain the contemporary cannabis terrain in the UK and globally, including changes to product, market, production and law
- Outline UK cannabis policies
- The reclassification debacle
- The fact that the policing of cannabis means in practice it can be deprioritised/overlooked
- Outline historical and contemporary constructions of cannabis use (i.e. the latter suggests it is a new drug problem, in politics and particularly in the media)
- Provide an analysis of whether the changes constitute a ‘new drug problem’
- Undertake an analysis of whether the policy and policing responses have any impact on its use – good and/or bad
- This section could usefully make comparisons between UK areas that police cannabis with those that deprioritise, and countries who have prohibition versus those who have decriminalised.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.