You are a manager of the ___Operations__________ department in the ___DME (Durable Medical Equipment___________ industry. Three people have recently left your department for various reasons. You need to replace these employees. Design a recruitment and selection plan for finding your next three employees. Your plan should follow SHRM’s (Society for Human Resource Management) best practices and include the following:
- Identify the knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) required for the job. (½ page)
- Write a job description that includes the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the job. (½ page)
- Using the KSAs and the job description, create a job posting/advertisement. (1 page)
- Outline the different recruitment methods. Explain each and identify which ones you’ll use and why. (3 pages)
- Explain how you’ll gather information from your pool of applicants. (1 page)
- Create a process/system for evaluating the qualifications of each applicant. Identify selection criteria. (1 page)
- Explain common selection techniques/tools. Identify which ones you’ll use and why. (3 pages)
- Explain how you’ll make the final decision about who to hire. Include typical selection errors and how you’ll avoid them. How will you ensure reliability and validity of the selection process? What are the potential legal issues in hiring and how will you conduct your recruitment and selection process legally and ethically? (3 pages)
Length: 13 pages
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.