Goal: To build a financial model linking Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cashflows
• Input historical data (income statement, balance sheet, statement of cashflows) – at least 3 years, but could be 5-10 years in order to see trends or cyclical behaviors
• Include Depreciation schedule
• Net Working Capital schedule
• Debt and Interest schedule
• Calculate historical ratios/metrics for the business, such as margins (% of Sales) and growth rates, etc.
• Assumptions – build out the ratios/metrics into the future years by making assumptions, based on any historical trends, changes in strategy, competitive landscape, and economic conditions
• Forecast – forecast the 3 financial statements using the Assumptions
Expectations (Must be followed):
• Layout is easy to follow and understand. Formatting is neat and organized. Outstanding use of different font colors, cell borders, charting, etc. (30 points)
• All relevant assumptions created and rationale documented with several source documents cited. 3+ years of historical data included. (30 points)
• All relevant cell formulas created and working properly, including linking supporting schedules such as Depreciation schedule or Net Working Capital schedule. Formulas used for financial projections. Pro-forma Balance Sheet is balanced. (40 points)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.