This module has focused on different business costs. Here is the current price for the ingredients for baking chocolate chip cookies. For simplicity, assume the ingredients for three dozen cookies are:
- One 16 oz box of sugar: $3.29
- One 12 oz bag of chocolate chips: $2.69
- One 2 lb. bag of flour: $1.99
- One dozen eggs: $2.79
- A fixed cost of $30 to rent a kitchen with an oven for a day
- Assume in an hour you can bake 2 dozen cookies and that the cost of your time is $10 an hour
In a paper:
- Calculate the average total cost, average variable cost, average fixed cost, and marginal cost for baking one dozen, two dozen, three dozen, four dozen, five dozen, six dozen, seven dozen, eight dozen, nine dozen, and ten dozen cookies. Show your work for the calculations and create a table with just cost numbers.
- Create the graphs for each of the cost numbers. Graph them on the same graph.
- Recalculate the costs assuming the cost to rent the kitchen with an oven dropped to $15.
- Compare the new calculations with the old calculations.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Include at least 3 scholarly references.
- The Economics Library Guide (Links to an external site.) is a good tool to use to start your research (sources such as The Balance, EconomicsHelp.org, Investopedia, and similar websites are not acceptable).
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.