Articles subjects are downloaded with this assignment, along with the link below.
- Critical thinking. With strong critical thinking skills, teachers are able to consider the best interests of the students while also working within their institution’s goals and standards.
- Communication. (Strength)
- Time management (the skill needing improvement)
This is a link to one of the sources covering communication
Capstone Project asks you to select an important skill and then refine it. Refining my teaching skills through critical thinking, communication, leadership, and time management skills. After reflecting on my relative strengths in communication, and improvement in time management related to four different skills, you will propose a plan of action to enhance skill proficiency in time management identified as needing improvement.
Take this assignment seriously! Proposals will be accepted or denied based on the quality of research conducted and the quality of proposed plan of action for improvement.
In the format of a professional memorandum, your Skill Enhancement Proposal should:
Step One: Select one of the Four skills you identified. Justify your selection.
Step Two: Develop a behavior change plan to follow to increase proficiency in your selected skill. Designs should be informed by academic research and citations should be completed in APA format.
- ● Include at least three academic sources from academic journals accessed from the library databases.
- ● Include at least one practical source such as a TED talk.
- ● Include a minimum of five sources.
Step Three: Propose a step-by-step description of the proposed behavior change. Include specific information about:
- ● which tasks will be completed each day of the ten days.
- ● a list of questions/prompts you will respond to during the ten days of your observation.
Step Four: Summarize the expected personal outcomes of the self-observation project. What changes do you hope/expect to see in your behaviors?
To do this well, I expect that you will write a minimum of three pages (12-point font, double spaced, Times New Roman, 1-inch margins). Sources should be provided in APA format. (That includes hanging indents!)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.