You will submit a 4-6 page 4-MAT Book Review Assignment for Helping Children Survive Divorce: What to Expect; How to Help, by Dr. Archibald Hart. The 4-MAT REVIEW system is a way of responding to readings that require you as a learner to interact with new ideas on several levels. Interact with the book on the summary level, concrete-response level, reflection level, and application level, integrating specific information from the textbook and the Bible with your own personal experiences regarding divorce as it impacts the lives of children. A 4-MAT Book Review Template is available to assist you in the structure of your writing.
- This 4-Mat Book Review Assignment will contain 4 sections: Summary (300 words), Concrete Response (300 words), Reflection (300 words), and Application (400 words). Each section will begin with a Level One heading that is the name of each section.
- This paper should consistently follow the current APA-7 format. The required title page and reference page are not included in the word counts.
- There is a minimum required number of 8 citations from the Hart textbook and 4 citations from the Holy Bible.
- Acceptable sources for the 4-Mat Book Review Assignment include Helping Children Survive Divorce: What to Expect; How to Help, by Archibald Hart, and the Holy Bible.
1. Summary: In 300 words, summarize what you have read as if you were the author abbreviating the book into 300 words (just like reading the jacket of a book to decide if you want to read the book itself). Prove that you comprehend the readings by writing a clear, concise summary and including at least 2 citations from the Hart textbook, along with at least 1 citation from the Bible.
2. Concrete Response: In 300 words, relate a personal life episode that this book connected with your own life experience. Relate your story in first person, describing action and quoting sentences you remember hearing or saying. In the teaching style of Jesus, this is a do-it-yourself parable, case study, and confession. You will remember almost nothing you have read unless you make this critical and personal connection. What video memory began to roll? This is your chance to tell your story and to make the new ideas you found in the book your own. Include at least 2 citations from the Hart textbook, along with at least 1 citation from the Bible.
3. Reflection: In 300 words, include new questions that arise for you in response to what you have read. Utilize active notetaking as you read. Begin with questions such as, “What would I like to further information regarding this topic?” “Where do I disagree/agree with the author?” “What bothers me or excites me about this content?” Include at least 2 citations from the Hart textbook, along with at least 1 citation from the Bible.
4. Application: In 400 words, how does the information presented in the Hart textbook influence how you are going to continue your own personal growth process? What actions or changes are you going to make in your life as a result of your learning? Your response to this section is an expression of your obedience and follow through. Be precise in summarizing your action steps. Include at least 2 citations from the Hart textbook, along with at least 1 citation from the Bible.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.