- Read several professional journal articles on the medical crisis termed “Failure to Rescue”. Feel free to focus on this occurrence of FTR in an area or field of health care/nursing you are interested in. The article’s publishing dates must be from 2015-2022. Ensure that the articles you are reading are not just the abstract, but the full paper. You will use, cite, and reference a minimum of 2 articles for your paper.
- Prior to writing your essay, review the EOC Paper Grading Rubric carefully. Please note you will be counted off for Grammatical Errors.
- Write an essay that is three pages in length. The three pages will include your review of the article and answers to the questions below. The essay should be typed and double-spaced. The essay must be a Word document and follow APA formatting.
- You will need to include an abstract page for this paper. The essay is to be ran through Safe Assign on blackboard. (Select Blackboard help down the left column. Type in submitting paper through Safe Assign and instructions will come up. Choose Safe Assign for students.) Review your Safe Assign Score and Feedback to ensure that you have cited all direct quotations and do not have large portions of your paper that are direct quotations or that are plagiarized from another source.
Your review will include the following:
- Abstract page
- Summary of the main points of the articles
- Accurate paraphrase of the article without plagiarizing the author
- Answer the following questions:
- Discussion of what you learned from the article.
- Discussion on specific changes you will make to your nursing practice on a daily basis to prevent a “Failure to Rescue” injury to the clients under your care.
- Reference page with proper APA format citation of the articles and any additional resources utilized.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.