The purpose of this assignment to demonstrate your knowledge of research, analysis and food and nutrition knowledge. The final document will be a short paper (3-4 pages) that provides the background and justification for your work within our SFN profession.
Please include the following:
- Description of the project to include the SFN issue that will be addressed and the population that will be affected by this.
- Population and issue background knowledge: Summarize the knowledge about the issue and intended population with peer-reviewed literature and community knowledge. This provides the justification for the project within our professional practice. Be sure to cite your references
- System analysis: summarize impact analysis of the issue. Be sure to include stakeholders and all 5 areas of sustainability (agriculture, social/cultural, economic, ecological and health) and consider impacts to the tertiary level. These should be realistic to the community or region. (show impact analysis in Appendix)
- Summary: one paragraph that summarizes the main points.
- References cited (Minimum of 15 references; use AMA citation format: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/ama_style/index.html )
- Formatting: 11-point font, Calibri font style, single-spaced, 0.7 inch margins, page numbers.
Students: Your paper will be between 5-7 pages. Complete the requirements listed above with the following changes:
- Provide a description of the community partner, include an explanation of how this partner is connected to other community efforts and stakeholders.
- Extend your research analysis to include a minimum of 20 references. Be sure to include the issues addressed by the community partner and the specific issue involved in your project. For example, if your community partner was the Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA), you would describe and discuss their mission which is to foster renewable energy. Your research would involve renewable energy within the food system. Your issue may involve a food aspect of the annual MREA Fair.
- Add a Discussion section: Integrate your literature review, your analysis and your knowledge of the community partner to discuss their efforts toward sustainability and resiliency, including the food system.
|Research review and system analysis grading rubric||Possible points||Your points and comments|
|Description of project||5|
|Population and issue background summary and lit review||20|
|Formatting, writing||Minus only|
|Graduate students: added community partner description and discussion section||+10|
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.