Develop a written plan for your project.
- This written plan should be in APA format and supported with source citations and references.
- This plan should be supported with a theory for change and /or quality improvement.
- This plan should include the project goals and objectives and identification of key stakeholders.
- Included should be a task list, accountability assignments and projected deadline dates.
- The project is to be implemented, so these dates need to be within the time of this class. This is a good time to do a force field analysis too.
Change Theory/ Improvement Theory
Palumbo, D. (2018, November). Mastering change management. Voice of Nursing Leadership 16(6), 18-19. Download Palumbo, D. (2018, November). Mastering change management. Voice of Nursing Leadership 16(6), 18-19.
Mind Tools (2012). Force field analysis: analyzing the pressures for and against change. Retrieved from http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTED_06.htm (Links to an external site.)
American Society for Quality (n.d.). Project Management Project Planning Process Retrieved from http://asq.org/learn-about-quality/project-management/overview/tutorial.html
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.