- Provide a list of the different kinds of privileges you experience based on any of the following social dimensions: race, gender, religion, social class, sexual orientation, and disability.
- If you are not privileged in any of these ways, use a friend or relative who has privilege in one of these categories.
Once you have completed your list, provide your answers to the following questions (in 1 paragraph per question or approximately 500 words total).
- How do your privileges (or lack of privileges) affect your life, your ability to achieve your goals and success?
- Which of the privileges from your list do you believe are unavailable to some people because they belong to a particular group? List the group(s). Why do you think it is that they are unavailable?
- What privileges are unavailable to you that other people from certain groups enjoy? List each privilege and the group “you believe” has access to it.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.