Directions: You will be required to write a positionality statement.
What is a Positionality Statement? It’s an opportunity for you to consider your own identity and experiences in schools. This assignment asks you to reflect deeply on your positionality and your experiences with leadership and educational policies. How have social identities and experiences impact how you think about leadership and the lens through which you see and experience different stakeholders in education when thinking about policymaking.
Quick facts about my position (I have attached an All About Me – PLEASE DO INCLUDE WORD for WORD. This is just a guide):
- I identify as a young Latin Male and a first generational graduate.
- Became an educator in Title I school’s before becoming a principal
- Dedicated at leading teachers and students from diverse backgrounds.
Message to Writer:
- You are responsible for writing my positionality and experiences with leadership and educational policies.
- You are responsible for writing my social identities and the lens though which I see and experience stakeholders and policymaking decisions.
- How has my “Growing up experiences helped me make educational leader decisions today?” How have they influenced made make policy making decisions…
- Please DO NOT include any references or cite outside resources.
- This is a Ph.D. level assignment, please be mindful of your writing.
** Course Purposes & Outcomes (Ph.D.)
The purposes of this course are to (1) explore actual and potential connections between leadership, democracy, and education; (2) critically examine theories of democracy and education and their explanations for the contributions that educational policymakers and leaders have on leadership, democracy, and schooling; and (3) translate these theories to a practical situation involving issues of democracy, justice, rights, citizenship, and education.
To achieve these purposes, you will be expected to read, reflect, and respond to concepts and issues that are fundamental to the roles educational leaders and policymakers play in a democratic society.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.