You work for a successful financial firm named Captiville. Captiville was founded by Thomas Stevenson in 1998. For numerous years, this firm has been serving a wide range of clients in the Greater Toronto Area. Captiville has a high retention rate. Staff brag about how this organization has a “family feel” and they cultivate a culture of unity. Captiville has approximately 500 employees.
Captiville’s senior management arrives at the conclusion that it would be easier to achieve the strategic goals enumerated by the Executive Team if the various organizational functions would share information. Shared information would enable them to develop and deploy new action plans and strategic decisions more effectively and efficiently. As a result, Captiville’s President, Parvathi Singh and Thomas Stevenson have instructed the department heads to ensure their information systems are up to date so that data sharing is feasible.
The decision has been made by the VP of Human Resources, Victoriya Lebedev as well as the Executive Team to purchase an HRIS software application that would integrate the most common business functions including: human resources, payroll, accounting, and customer relationship management. You have been selected by Victoriya to lead this project.
After numerous meetings with department heads, you realize that there are a vast number of individuals, including stakeholders and customers who will be affected by the new system. Furthermore, you realize how important it is to begin working on this project.
Using the background information and the knowledge acquired throughout the course, address the following questions:
1) Identify, with explanation, three different types of users/customers of the
implemented HRIS. Ensure your response includes the at least three different
types of HR data that each of these users/customers may need. (20 marks)
2) Identify some of the individuals who would be an asset to include on the HRIS project team. Provide rationale. (5 marks)
3) Select three areas of the HR function such as talent acquisition/recruitment; compensation management; benefits administration; training and development; and/or performance appraisal and management, etc.) and make a list of the processes that will need to be documented and tracked during the planning of an HRMS design. (25 marks)
Total = 50 marks; worth 35% of your final grade
Your assignment should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, APA format. The 7-8 pages should not include the cover page and reference page. The assignment should be structured as follows:
- Cover page with your full name, professor’s name, student number, course code, and date of submission, etc.
- Thorough responses to each of the questions.
- A reference page that includes appropriate references to the chapters used from the course textbooks, modules, and scholarly references (at least five).
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.