Instructions: The disease is epilepsy. Your objective is to fully explore the disease process from a nursing perspective including pathophysiology, presentation and prognosis.
- What dysfunction is causing the disease?
- What signs and symptoms will the patient have?
- What is the overall prognosis of the disease?
- What kind of patient and family teaching or resources are appropriate?
PAPER LENGTH – 5-8 pages not including abstract and reference pages.
STYLE GUIDE – Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, (7th ed.).
Required Elements: (This is your outline)
Title page: see APA style guide and student paper exemplar
Abstract: 100 – 150 words that summarizes briefly what the paper will discuss.
Introduction: A brief literature summary about the disease process. (3-4 paragraphs)
Describe why it is significant or important – is it rare, common, specific to ethnic groups, genders, ages? Does it have a genetic aspect? Acute or Chronic? Leads to other diseases? Life-threatening?
- Causes, etiology of the disease
- Signs and symptoms
- Laboratory/diagnostic findings
Discuss the nursing implications –
- Identify teaching priorities for the client – what will the client need to know to manage disease? This should include recommendations for educational or community resources for clients or their family members. For example, a client with heart disease may need nutrition information and might benefit from a local support group. (be sure to cite these references and provide the web address if on the Internet).
• Summarize your findings with a brief conclusion. (Should be no more than one or two paragraphs).
• You must cite at least 5 peer-reviewed scholarly articles. References must be no more than 5 years old. Remember to include in-text citations.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.