Individual Assignment 2
40 Marks (10%)
For this assignment, read the instructions and answer the questions.
Before you begin, review the General Instructions for all Written Assignments (in Assignments).
As you can deduce from reading the Wilson Bros Case Scenario the company decision making process has been traditionally ‘top down’ with only the Executive Team formally established in place. This will have to change dramatically for the company to be successful going forward. Teams and virtual teams will be critical to the company’s future success.
- Prepare and submit a document summarizing your analysis – OB theory and your own thinking – relating to how an individual can be an effective team member and participant in a virtual team. To complete the assignment you will need to answer the following questions using applicable OB theory where appropriate (please remember to cite your sources):
- Identify and explain the advantages and disadvantages of virtual teams. Outline the factors required for virtual teams to be successful.(10 marks)
- Describe the kinds of behaviours that individual team members can engage in that positively impact overall team effectiveness. (10 marks)
- Describe the kinds of behaviours that individual team members can engage in that negatively impact overall team effectiveness. (10 marks)
- Outline how you intend to approach participation in your group project, explaining how your plans for participation will likely impact your project team. Include an analysis of your results from the Group/Team Skills activity you completed from the Module 6 reading. (10 marks)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.