The complete and polished course project final paper. page paper must include the following details.
Introduction and Background
International Human Resource Strategy
Criteria Descriptions Points
Introduction and Background Subject, cities selected, how comparable, why important, relevant and sufficient background information produced and presented
International Human Resource Strategy Assembled and examined, philosophical approach assessed, used more than sufficient “Details” listed above
Research and Documentation correctly applied at a graduate level of analysis synthesis and evaluation
Quality and Presentation Overall quality and presentation of the finished paper, charts, graphs, formatting, section headings, cover page, table of contents, references, appendices and strict adherence to APA writing guidelines included
Finally, after you have selected the countries and cities, you will use the following scenario as a point of reference to do your comparative HR analysis strategic plan.
Your company is looking for a location for a new production facility in your geographic region. This production facility will hire many local workers for all aspects of the facility (e.g., production, supervision, quality, shipping, and other line functions). There may be a few (but not too many) traditional expatriates in accordance with the country’s established regulations. Fill in some details about your hypothetical organization to make the presentation more interesting and more relevant.
Prepare a report comparing and contrasting the cities you have selected from the region. The focus of the report is how the management of your human talent will affect the ability to be successful in that region. You will need to discuss a variety of issues in order to conduct a thorough analysis. The following is a list of the possible issues. These are only suggestions. You probably will not be able to cover everything. It is your prerogative to present the issues you believe are most relevant for the given region. Basically, give a well justified decision regarding the location you have selected from an HR perspective.
Here are some details that you can include in your research paper:
- Analysis of need/availability of talent (local, third country nationals)
- Legal obligations and concerns affecting HR and labor relations
- Mandated regulatory compliance of the country
- Flexibility of the wage bill (ability to adjust hours and ability to adjust headcount)
- Labor and management relations challenges that impact the decision-making process of global leaders
- Employee Relations
- Staffing and Selection
- Compensation and Benefit Programs
- Affirmative Action (if applicable to the country)
- Competence of workforce (education/training)
- Turnover rates
- Medical and health systems
- Cultural dimensions. How do they affect the practice of HR? How will they affect the functioning of the location?
- The way the organizations are structured in the country
- Political and economic stability, currency exchange issues
- Quality and performance standards to create the best place to work for
- Mechanisms to attract, recruit and select, and retain qualified talent
- Value, empower, motivate, and reward employees
- Generating a cohesive culture when leading the organization’s vision and mission
- Ethical concerns regarding hiring, child labor, bribery, etc.
- Salary levels expected by host nationals
- Availability of housing, schools, benefits, etc. for expatriates
- Other compensation and benefit concerns
- Religion and level of orthodoxy
- Other norms of the business community (e.g., greetings, meetings, negotiation)
- Women in business
- Group norms (e.g., individualism/collectivism)
- Level of formality (i.e., deference, hierarchy)
- Value of time and time consciousness
In addition, each paper should be neatly typed, free of grammatical and spelling errors, doubled-space, 12-point font Times New Roman, 1-inch margins, and adheres to current APA guidelines.
Papers will be graded according to the rigor of the questions asked, the research and information provided, how well the questions are answered in the research, and the depth and breadth of their research scope.
Akinyemi, F. O., & Adejumo, O. O. (2018). Government policies and entrepreneurship phases in emerging economies: Nigeria and South Africa. Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 8(1), 1-18.
Oni, O. O., Nevo, C. M., Hampo, C. C., Ozobodo, K. O., Olajide, I. O., Ibidokun, A. O., … & Ikpeama, C. C. (2022). Current Status, Emerging Challenges, and Future Prospects of Industrial Symbiosis in Africa. International Journal of Environmental Research, 16(4), 1-15.
Alao, T. O., & Aina, O. O. (2020). Organizational culture of construction companies in Lagos State, Nigeria. Organization, Technology, and Management in Construction: An International Journal, 12(1), 2158-2169.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.