As a new nurse, you have had clients with Myasthenia Gravis (MG) and are concerned about their level of understanding of the disease process. You have taken on the task of developing a teaching pamphlet to provide clear discharge instructions including information on the disease, support resources, medication teaching, and signs and symptoms of Myasthenic Crisis. You will include the following information in the pamphlet:
- Describe the disease process for MG.
- List (2) local community resources and (2) national resources available that can provide support such as:
5. Psychosocial needs such as support groups.
- Include medication administration instructions and the importance of timing of medication delivery.
- Include signs and symptoms and prevention of Myasthenic Crisis and when to notify provider.
Remember, this is a patient education discharge pamphlet. If I took your pamphlet to the hospital or to a doctor’s office, would it be a beneficial tool? Would you keep your patient’s interest to read it entirely or take it with them? Be creative and engaging. Remember, vernacular needs to support an 8th grade reading level. Make sure to cite your work.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.