In the Module 4 SLP, we will explore your target organization’s (SONY GROUP)culture, and determine the extent to which culture relates to the success of your organization’s (SONY GROUP)strategic choices.
Write a 4-page paper in which you address the following:
After completing some research concerning the culture of your selected organization (SONY GROUP), discuss and assess the extent to which your organization’s (SONY GROUP) stated values and culture do – or do not – support the grand strategy you selected in the Module 3 SLP (attached file).
Keys to the Assignment
The paper should have an Introduction, Main Body with Subsections, Conclusions, and a Reference List. Use APA (7th ed.) style for citations and references.
The key aspects of this assignment that should be covered in your 4-page paper include the following:
- Perform some research in the library and at your target organization’s (SONY GROUP) website, and learn as much as you can about the organization’s culture.
- Describe the organization’s (SONY GROUP) culture (its artifacts, symbols, stories, and other characteristics).
- Identify three (3) stated values of your chosen organization (SONY GROUP), and discuss how well these values support the organization’s strategies.
- Briefly restate the strategy you selected in the Module 3 SLP (file attached), and state why this strategy was selected (e.g., overcome weaknesses, maximize strengths, etc.).
- Critically assess the extent to which the organization’s (SONY GROUP) culture and values support – or do not support – the strategy or strategies that you identified in the Module 3 SLP (file attached).
SLP Assignment Expectations
Your paper will be evaluated based on the Rubric.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.