THE CULTURE AND MORAL COMPASSES
In the Module 4 Case, we will complete an in-depth analysis of an organization’s culture, and determine the extent to which the organization’s culture fits with the organization’s strategic choices. Begin by reading the following article:
Ford, R. C., Wilderom, C., & Caparella, J. (2008). Strategically crafting a customer-focused culture: An inductive case study. Journal of Strategy and Management, 1(2), 143-167. Retrieved from ProQuest.
Using the article above, write a 7-page paper in which you address the following:
Complete an in-depth, comprehensive analysis of the Gaylord Palms’ organizational culture and values, analyzing the ways in which the specific components of organizational culture and values assist – or impede – the success of the organization’s strategic choices.
Keys to the Assignment
The paper should have an Introduction, Main Body with Subsections, Conclusions, and a Reference List. Use APA (7th ed.) style for citations and references.
The key aspects of this assignment that are to be covered in your 7- page paper include the following:
- Using the Module 4 Background readings related to organizational culture, and after performing additional research in the library, explain how organizational culture at the Gaylord Palms Hotel:
- Creates meaning for its members;
- Establishes informal organizational controls; and
- Ensures (or alternatively, hinders) the success of Gaylord Palms’ strategic choices.
- Which of Gaylord Palms’ values are most salient, and how do these same values relate to the organization’s culture?
- What is required for an organization’s culture to be “effective”? Is Gaylord Palms’ organizational culture an “effective” culture? Why or why not? Be specific.
- What specific characteristics/elements of Gaylord Palms’ organizational culture do you believe are most significant relative to ensuring the success of Gaylord Palms’ strategic direction (e.g., symbols, artifacts, roles, etc.)? Why?
- Be sure to use a minimum of three (3) library sources in support of your answers!
Your paper will be evaluated based on the Rubric.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.