In this activity, you will work on the second part of the critical analysis of your topic (Obesity) in wellness. Throughout the writing process, you will support your analysis with reliable evidence from varied sources. It may be beneficial to identify more than the number of sources required for the project so that you can eventually choose the most useful and credible ones. For this activity, you will assess factors that may influence constructive engagement with your topic and then explain one potential obstacle that could interfere with that engagement. Finally, you will recommend strategies for using critical analysis skills for meeting personal and professional goals.
You are not required to address each item below the rubric criteria, but you may use them to better understand the criteria and guide your thinking and writing.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Integrate reliable evidence from varied sources throughout your paper to support your analysis.
- It is important to draw from a more diverse pool of perspectives from varied sources to support the analysis. This is different from the Citations and Attributions rubric criterion.
- Reliable evidence from varied sources should be interwoven throughout the paper itself, while citing and attributing sources will be represented as APA in-text citations and a reference list at the end of your work.
- You will be evaluated on both criteria.
- Assess at least two significant factors that could impact your topic, such as biases, beliefs, assumptions, and/or values.
- Determine factors that might influence society’s engagement with your topic. What might impact their perceptions of the topic or how they talk about it?
- Explain how at least one potential obstacle could interfere with the population’s engagement with your topic.
- In the previous activity, you identified elements of your topic that present opportunities for change. Now, determine a possible obstacle that could interfere with this constructive engagement.
- Recommend strategies for using this kind of critical analysis for meeting your personal and professional goals.
- Consider the skills you have developed in the process of doing critical analysis as strategies for understanding your goals. How might those skills be used to address issues in wellness? How could they be used to address the day-to-day responsibilities or questions faced by yourself as well as practitioners in your field or discipline?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.