In this module’s discussion, you must find a news article containing material that is relevant to microeconomics, clearly link your article to material from the textbook, then compose a thread discussing the topic per the instructions below. The article you choose along with the textbook must be referenced in current APA format. Acceptable research sources for your articles include newspapers, news web pages, and magazines. Sources such as Wikipedia, About.com, book reviews, and blogs are prohibited. You may complete the required research using the Jerry Falwell Library website or by searching the internet for news sources.
- In the opening paragraph, provide a summary of the article.
- In the second paragraph, explain an economic idea contained in the story. Specifically, refer to material from the textbook, including the page number, and note how the economic idea plays a prominent role in the story.
- In the third paragraph, explain what you think about the events in the story. You do not have to agree with what is going on, but you do need to provide your reaction to it. This is your chance to express yourself: what are your opinions? Be sure to defend your position.
- Finally, what do you think is a Christian response to this situation? Provide details to support your view (in other words, do not just say “Christians wouldn’t act the same way as economists”).
- Be sure to title your thread according to your topic.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.