As the Baby Boomer generation ages, our nation is faced with issues surrounding long-term-care solutions. Many are unaware of how financing happens for this and are surprised at not only the cost, but the lack of coverage that exists. Our culture has shifted such that keeping our elderly at home is no longer a typical practice. Add to this the advancement of medical technology and care, many are living into advanced years but are not capable of living on their own. This is a health policy issue that is not yet solved and will continue to be a challenge until it is adequately addressed.
After reviewing the background materials and doing additional research, draft a paper that discusses the challenges of long-term care. Be sure that your paper addresses the following:
- Provide a thorough explanation of what entails long-term care.
- What are the current mechanisms for paying for long-term care? Explain how they are or are not adequate.
- What are financial and social differences of aging in place versus in a nursing home or other facility?
- Provide policy recommendations on how to best meet the long-term-care needs of an aging population.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 4 pages (title and reference page is not included in page number count).
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.