You are to write a literary analysis essay about a character in Lord of the Flies and explain how that character creates or influences one of the themes in the novel. You may choose from the following characters:
- Samneric (acting as one)
Your essay must connect your analysis of your chosen character to one of the novel’s key themes and:
- Be 500–750 words long.
- Include at least three body paragraphs.
- Contain a clear, concise, arguable thesis statement that offers insight into the characterization of the chosen character.
- Use transition words and phrases to create coherence.
- Use direct quotations cited correctly.
- Include a conclusion paragraph that restates the thesis statement in different wording.
- Effectively use paragraphing to indicate a change in subject.
- Give specific textual evidence to support your thesis statement.
- Use correct capitalization, usage, punctuation, and spelling.
- Use words, phrases, or clauses for a specific pattern of organization.
You must also submit your paragraph revision graphic organizer.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.