For this research project, you will need to write an 850-1,000-word academic report (15 marks: 2.5 for the first draft and 12.5 for the second draft), using outside academic sources to back up your points. You will also present your findings to the class in an Oral Presentation (10 marks)
For the report, you will identify a language-related research question of interest to you and survey (minimum 15 people), interview (minimum 10 people), or run an experiment (minimum 5) people on this topic. Your report must include the following sections:
- An introduction that introduces your topic clearly states your research question and the purpose of your research (170-200 words)
- A literature review of relevant previous studies connected to your topic (170-200 words)
- A data and methodology section describing how you developed your questionnaire/interview schedule (170-200 words)
- An analysis of your findings and how they answer the research question (170-200 words)
- A conclusion (170-200 words) that states what you learned and further directions for study
- References Section in APA style (This section is not included in the word count!)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.