Post: Discuss your abilities and experiences that relate well to the Student Affairs competencies listed in Table 22.1 in your text (Schuh et al., 2017, 380-382). Explain how you came to possess those abilities and how you have experience with them. Discuss at least one Student Affairs competency from the list in which you have less experience or for which might require additional development from you. Describe ways in which you might be able to continue developing these Student Affairs competencies.
Student Affairs Competencies (see Table 22.1 for more information on each)
- Advising and Supporting [Note to writer: I have to a certain extent experienced this as a faculty advising my students. You can come up with the rest of the writing as it fits.]
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Research
- Law, Policy, and Governance
- Organizational and Human Resources
- Personal and Ethical Foundations
- Social Justice and Inclusion
- Values, Philosophy, and History
- Student Learning and Development
Your discussion needs to be approximately 300 words. Use the APA style to format your in-text citations and references.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.