- Summary of the Investigation project and what you learned
- Connections to your Math (Parks) and Science (Worth et. al.) texts as appropriate to the particular video viewed. What did you see in the video that was referred to in your texts?
- Connections to the CT ELDS. Which standards did you see in the video? Explain with examples from the video
- Higher Order questions: Connect to your Strasser text. What kinds of questions were being asked of children? Did you hear higher order questions? If you did not, what might you ask in a similar situation?
- Your own opinions. What did you think?
- What might you plan for children as a follow up to this investigation?
- How might you share this investigation with parents/guardians?
Use this rubric to self-assess your Observation before turning it in.
|Criteria for Grade||Possible Points||Student Points|
|Investigations Video is Identified||.5|
|Investigations Video is summarized||.5|
|Connections to your Math (Parks) and Science (Worth et. al.) texts as appropriate to the particular video viewed.||2|
|Connections to the CT ELDS standards are discussed, discussion contains multiple standards and examples||2|
|Connections to your Strasser text and Higher order questions discussed, including examples||2|
|Student’s own thoughts and opinions on the video viewed||1|
|Follow up plans/extensions||1|
|Assignment is well organized, legible and free of grammatical and spelling errors.||1|
***Each observation is worth 5 points!!
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.