Integumentary, Skeletal, Muscular, and Nervous Systems Video
- List the organs and functions of the integumentary system (see Body Systems PowerPoint).
- What is the difference between the dermis and epidermis in location?
- What is the difference between the dermis and epidermis in function?
Bones and Skeletal System
- List the organs and functions of the skeletal system.
- Identify two ways muscles attach to bone and draw an example of each.
- Explain how the skeletal system and the muscular system are connected to each other in both structure and function.
1. List the organs and functions of the muscular system.
- There are two other types of muscles in the body besides skeletal muscles. Identify both of these and give an example of where each might be found.
- List the functions of the nervous system.
- Differentiate between the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system.
Bones of the Body Video
Describe the general locations of the following bones in the body:
- Lumbar vertebrae
- Thoracic vertebrae
- Cervical vertebrae
Muscles of the Body Video
Describe the general locations of the following muscles in the body:
- External oblique
- Biceps brachii
- Triceps brachii
- Latissimus dorsi
- Rectus abdominus
- Intercostal muscles
- Gluteus maximus
- Achilles tendon
- Tibialis anterior
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.