Each student is to submit an evaluation of a health technology. You need to assume that the technology is new and has not yet been publicly funded. The evaluation should address the following questions:
- Is pembrolizumab monotherapy for patients with PD-L1 positive, previously untreated, non-small cell lung cancer as, or more, safe and effective than chemotherapy? [30%]
- Develop PICO criteria for conducting a systematic review to assess the effectiveness and harm/safety of this health technology.
- Identify 3 pieces of evidence of good quality that address this question and narratively synthesise the findings from this evidence. The important patient-relevant outcomes described in your PICO criteria should form the basis of this synthesis.
- Broadly describe what you would do to model the results and determine the cost-effectiveness of pembrolizumab monotherapy relative to chemotherapy in patients that have PD-L1 positive, previously untreated non-small cell lung cancer. [30%]
- Use a structured approach or checklist as a guide for how to describe this model
- Identify and evaluate the likely applicability, extrapolation and transformation issues associated with applying the evidence identified to the economic model
- What are the ethical issues associated with testing for PD-L1 positivity and treating with pembrolizumab monotherapy? [20%]
- Use an ethics framework or checklist as a guide for how to do this ethical analysis
- Prepare a 2-page policy brief including a conclusion for your policy maker as to whether the health technology should be publicly funded. This should be included as the first section of your assignment. [20%]
The whole assignment should be no longer than 12 pages (6000 typed words single-spaced).
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.