You work for Eco-Focused Response (EFR), a nonprofit environmental organization that provides information and support to help communities prepare for and recover from natural phenomena, and develops and implements strategies to address issues such as pollution, hazardous material, and waste disposal. EFR is celebrating its twentieth anniversary! For part of the celebration, management would like to present a slideshow timeline highlighting the advancements made in technology that have impacted the organization, its employees, and society as a whole.
You have been asked to help with the presentation. Management has provided you with a list of topics they would like you to address in an 8- to 12-slide presentation. (No title page or table of contents is required.) Since it is the twentieth anniversary of the organization, management would like you to analyze changes in technology between 1998 and 2018, and the impact those changes have had. Your presentation should include applicable images and information associated with the topic and be easy for the audience to read. Use the speaker notes to fully explain the concepts you are addressing.
There have been significant changes in technology between 1998 and 2018. Consider this period and the changes you have observed as you address the following topics in your presentation:
- Explain the impact changing technology has had on daily operations in the work environment.
- How has it impacted the speed of operations?
- What effect has it had on access to information and data storage?
- How has it changed employee roles and responsibilities?
- Analyze how advances in technology have facilitated communication.
- How has technology increased access to more qualified employees?
- What impact have the increased means of contact (e.g., email, instant messaging) had on individuals and organizations?
- How has the use of cell phones impacted the way individuals interact with each other?
- Describe how the use of social media has impacted the delivery of professional messages from organizations.
- What benefits and risks have been observed?
- How have they been able to reach larger populations?
- Explain how technology has been used to shape the identity of organizations.
- How has it impacted the ability to build a company profile or brand?
- How does it support an organization’s ability to set itself apart from others?
- How has it been used to make an organization likeable and trustworthy?
- Explain how communication technology and the sharing of information and events on social media have been used to shape and influence the perception of an organization.
- How has sharing positions on controversial topics such as social, environmental, and political issues impacted the reputation of organizations?
- How has technology been used to influence individual support of these issues?
- Explain how technology has changed the hiring process.
- How do aspects of an individual’s digital footprint impact their ability to be hired?
- How has social media presence, both personal and professional, been incorporated into the process?
- How have online job and networking sites changed access to information about personal and professional identity?
What to Submit
Every project has a deliverable or deliverables, which are the files that must be submitted before your project can be assessed. For this project, you must submit the following:
Technology Timeline Presentation
You must develop a presentation that clearly shows the impact of advancements in technology during the period of 1998 to 2018. Your presentation should include applicable images and information associated with the topic and be easy for the audience to read. Your presentation should be 8–12 slides, with no title or table of contents slides. Use the speaker notes to fully explain the concepts you are addressing.
The following resource(s) may help support your work on the project:
Need help citing your sources? Use the CfA Citation Guide and Citation Maker.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.