Pick ONE question and answer it in 3000 words. Use a minimum of 5 sources.
- Can war be ethical despite the destruction it causes?
- Can Humanitarian intervention be justified?
- Is Terrorism ever morally justified?
- Are human rights a global ethical standard or an ideological imposition?
- Is there an ethical responsibility to tackle poverty and injustice? Who holds this duty?
- Can it be just that our world is so unequal and so many live in severe poverty?
- Is the nation-state undermined by a focus on individual rights?
- Is there an ethical duty to tackle climate change? Who holds this duty?
- Is it justified for states to close their borders to refugees and/or migrants?
- Can the liberal order be preserved and redeemed through international law?
- Should we have completely open borders?
- Is the nation state adequate to address the ethical dilemmas of contemporary world politics?
- Can cosmopolitanism be a moral alternative to the exclusivity of the nation- state?
Essays will be assessed on a variety of criteria. These include:
- The extent to which an argument has been provided in response to the question
- The extent to which the argument is well supported with accurate and insightful use of evidence from the work of academic scholars
- The extent of understanding of complex theories and concepts
- The quality and clarity of the analysis and evaluation of the theories and concepts.
- The use of good referencing
- The extent to which the material is written clearly, fluently and with correct grammar and spelling
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.